To raise the SQI (site quality index), there are several recommendations:
- Optimize the site content: make sure that the texts are unique and useful, and that the site contains a sufficient number of keywords and phrases.
- Improve site performance: make sure your site loads quickly, use image compression, and reduce server requests.
- Create a sitemap: This will help search engines index your site better.
- Set the right meta tags: make sure that the title and description tags contain a short and understandable description of the page.
- Create internal links: this will help search engines better understand the structure of the site and increase its authority.
Also recommended create unique and high-quality Open Graph meta tagsto improve the display of the site in social networks.
Pay attention to the quality of the links that point to the site. Use natural and authoritative links, avoid spam and low-quality links.
If you have the opportunity, you can also place the site in directories and databases to increase its visibility.
Don't Forget About Mobile Website Optimization. Most of the search queries are now from mobile devices, so make sure that the site is displayed correctly on such devices.
Mobile site optimization
Mobile website optimization is the process of customizing a website so that it displays and works correctly on mobile devices. This is important because most of the search queries now come from mobile devices.
For mobile optimization of the site, the following recommendations should be considered:
- Use adaptive layout: this will allow the site to display correctly on different screen resolutions.
- Optimize your images: Reduce the size of your images to make your site load faster.
- Simplify navigation: on mobile devices, it is convenient to use a menu in the form of a drop-down list.
- Make sure that the texts on the site are readable: it is recommended to use a larger font size and leave enough space between lines.
- Optimize forms: Make sure forms on your site are mobile-friendly.
- Use shorter URLs: Longer URLs can be difficult to type on mobile devices.
- It is important to remember that mobile optimization is an iterative process. The site should be periodically reviewed for compliance with mobile optimization requirements in order to improve the user experience on mobile devices.