How to raise the ICS of the site?

In order to raise the SQI (indexation, quality and speed) of the site, there are several recommendations: It is also recommended to create unique and high-quality Open Graph meta tags in order to improve the display of the site in social networks. Pay attention to the quality of the links that point to the site. Use natural and authoritative links, avoid spam and low-quality links. If you have the opportunity, you can also host a site ...

Crowd marketing for IT companies

Crowd marketing is a marketing strategy that is used to promote products or services with the help of a large group of people who independently scatter information about a product or service among their acquaintances. Crowd marketing can be especially effective for IT companies, since among their target audience there are often people with a high information culture who are able to evaluate the quality of the product. …

What are backlinks?

Referrals, called backlinks or "inbound links", are links from another website to one of your pages. They are used to build trust (“authority”) for your content. Google and other search engines consider backlinks to be the rank of a particular page. They tell search engines, "This content is valuable, trustworthy, and useful." However, not all backlinks are the same. Quality backlinks: come from…

What is multi-level link building

In SEO, backlinks are not all the same (as they used to be). Some are powerful, others seem to be non-existent. In this article, I will look at the layered binding technique, how to use it, the pros and cons. What is multi-level link building Building multi-level links means building backlinks to your backlinks. The main goal is to increase the amount of link juice transferred from your backlink profile to the target site. You will have a backlink on the 1st...

Google Filter - Does it threaten your site?

The Google search engine strives to ensure that the user receives relevant, useful and interesting content in response to his request. Therefore, high positions in search results are appreciated by those sites that meet the recommendations for webmasters. On the other hand, website owners who are trying to manipulate search results should consider getting a Google filter. What is a filter (penalty) from Google ...

How to promote a website for free?

Surely many are wondering what to do to promote the site for free. Do you understand how blogging helps any website? So let's check out what we can do to promote our website for free. Running a website always comes with a cost. They are not always small, more often large. However, you can reach a wider group of people at a low cost or...

Let's help Ukraine together!

Dear Colleagues! The situation in Ukraine does not leave us indifferent, and we join the "help to Ukraine" campaign. We will transfer 20% of the cost of each project to the Ukraine Assistance Fund. How? ATTENTION! For everyone who has already issued invoices for payment: You can also pay 20% of the amount of payments to savelife.in.ua, the remaining 80% to our ...